The most enjoyment I get from work is collaboration and identifying new partnerships. If I can bring one party with a product, service or capability and introduce someone else with an alternative product, services or capability to build a project or business opportunity it is surprisingly very rewarding because it is creative thinking!
Steps how to collaborate in Business and Network marketing to leverage sales.
Opportunities are everywhere if you ask the right questions. If you are in business for yourself obviously have something to sell. So how can you use collaboration or partnerships with someone else to sell your product?
- List every Industry your product benefits. For an example Isagenix products fit in a range of industries including health and wellness, fitness, weight loss, and anti-aging.
- Look at the whole value chain of your product industry and identify who are the major subgroups.
- Customers e.g. friends, family, product users
- Retailers e.g. Supplement shops, Franchises
- Suppliers e.g. Wholesalers
- Services e.g. therapists, nurses, trainers, fitness instructors
- Identify how do you meet them? Is it an Expo, The Yellow Pages, Linked-In, Facebook, your local community shops or introducitons through your customer list?
- Brainstorm how your product would benefit, cross-promote and leverage off their products and services. These people already have a business. It is not about hard selling them to leave their business for yours but how can we work together non-competitively and LEVERAGE each other to combine greater value to the Customer.
- Present a proposal or case based on your ideas. It is quite rewarding when you get a positive results as this is a win win situation that is benefiting both parties which means increased sales!
A few example when I sold Tuppeware I approached the Medical Research Institute with a fundraising idea. We had the product and would proportion part of the sales to medical research if they managed and promoted an event to invite people to the ultimate Tupperware Party. Lets say we had over a hundred people at this Tupperware Party
While at the Health and Fitness expo over the weekend, I enjoyed talking with personal trainers, franchise owners of gyms, small business owners of beauty therapy, spas and bootcamps because they were all working in the same industry but we had complimentary products that could benefit the same customer.
If you want to collaborate with me drop me an email or subscribe to my list!