New relationships can be built everywhere. From inner circles of family and friends, extended out to work colleagues, friends of friends, past contacts and friends you have not yet met. How to make friends and build rapport with strangers is actually quite easy if you break it down into little Clubs.
How do you make friends? Find a common Club. No I don’t just mean joining a new club to find a friend but mentally listing all the clubs you already belong including the intangible ones. You only need 1 to start a conversation and this has always helped regardless of who they are, what position they hold in life or how old they are.
So I quickly jotted in my notebook the following Clubs which I below too.
- The Parent of Twins Club
- The Girl Guide and Scouting Club
- The private school girl Club
- The University affiliated Club
- The Kokoda trek Club
- The Italy, South America, Ireland, UK, USA travel stories Club
- The mortgage Club
- The 30’s Club
- The Doctor Who Club
- The unmarried with kids Club
- The multilevel networking Club
- The never moved away from Brisbane Club
- The Apple iMac Club
- The house renovations Club
- The Meditation Club
- The Blogging Club
- The Toddler stage Club
- The Scientist Club
- The Ebay Business Club
- The working from home Club
- The can’t ride a bicycle Club
- The not very into dogs, cats, or animals Club
- The Mental Health Club
What Clubs do you belong too?
If you would like to start receiving some new emails from me please click here: http://thelastdegree.com/lifestyle/