What an exhausting but fabulous weekend. After months of preparation our team of five pulled off a very successful booth at the Brisbane Fitness and Health Expo! This expo is only in its second year running and we were quick off the mark to reserve our spot earlier this year. For five working mums all sharing similar dreams and goals of health, weight loss and residual income the expo was initially a huge endeavour as we juggled with the cost and how we were going to deliver our message to the crowds. I shouldn’t have doubted it and it just proves I have to keep ignoring the nay-sayers whom thought we would not succeed but I was blown away by the wonderful people we met, potentially new customers, business makers and collaborators.
It was a cosmopolitan of activity and networking as I met young people embarking their career in the health and wellness industry looking for complementary incomes, and to the general public inspired to healthy living and activity.
Some of my Expo Ideas to promote your products without breaking the bank include:
- Pool your resources with your team. Eveyone had something to contribute let it be tables and chairs, video and posters.
- Taste Test samples were a hit. People like to try before they buy which caused a lot of people to come and check us out
- Have a good competition to collect leads. We collaborated with Core Health Coaching to add some personal training to the Free 9 day Nutritional Cleansing Pack.
- Have an expo special to encourage people to buy.
- Share your Story – the bigger the better. One of our team members was beautifully dressed in her Samba dancing costume. She had lost 8 kilos on the Isagenix 30 day Nutritional Cleansing program and had before and after photos to show off. A definite eye catcher for our exhibit.
A big thank you to David Welzman a professional Trade Show Crowd Buider for his advice and eTraining. http://tradeshowcrowdbuilder.com.au/ Dave can help you by not only stopping traffic- but increasing leads, your database and your brand awareness at trade shows & exhibitions across Australia.
Also thank you to Cameron Corish from Brisbane Core Health Coaching for his nutritional advice and offer for the competition… Watch this space as more offers are released!
Thank you to my parents and N for looking after the twins as I madly tried to get this organised and stressed too much and finally thank you to Melinda, Nicolle, Minaxi and Amanda for your team work to pull off our first very successful expo. If you were at the expo we will be contacting you soon!
In the interim contact me to Where to buy Isagenix Now.