Relationships ought to be fun, vibrant, and full of romance! Whether yours is fairly new or you’ve been in a relationship for twenty years, it can still be full of love and spark. We all know that with life can get busy with work, kids, chores, errands, etc. and this can take its toll on a relationship, so it is important that you plan and implement ROMANCE into your relationship to keep the flames burning red hot!
No matter where your relationship is, take some time to invest in it. Relationship experts assert that those who take the time to invest in keeping a relationship fresh, fun, and vibrant are more apt to work out for the long haul. Today, I’d like to give you some romantic ideas for him and you to add passion and spark to yours:
- Get the heck away from everyone for a weekend! Make time, plan a romantic get-away, and enjoy each other’s company for a couple of days. You don’t have to travel far. The point is to spend some quality time together outside of your home.
- Who said flowers are outdated? No way. Women (and even some guys) like receiving flowers. The act of buying flowers for your love speaks volumes and goes a long way!
- Email a thoughtful message that shows your love for your partner. It doesn’t have to be all serious, but take a moment to let your partner know that you appreciate him/her. Sending a card works as well.
- Plan a romantic evening and try something newJ The bedroom can get routine so don’t be afraid to mix it up.
- Go rent your partner’s favorite movie, cook him/her a candle lit dinner, and cuddle up for the evening.
- Designate one night a week for a massage. Give a full body massage and let your partner know that you’d like one as well.
- Give your partner compliments daily. Ignore the annoying habits (hard as they may be) and choose to only see from a positive perspective. Compliment figure, clothes, successes, and so on.
- Randomly give passionate kisses…they go a long way.
- Buy your partner something he/she has been wanting. Yes, dig into that cash flow and invest in your relationship!
- Lingerie! Women, go buy something sexy! Men, go buy your woman something sexy!
Of course there are other ways you can add spark to your relationship. The key is to make the effort. I know life gets busy and the honeymoon phase normally does end, so know that keeping your relationship healthy and passionate will require effort on both parties.
The sweetest thing is to see a couple who has been together for decades still holding hands and delighting in one another. Their spark didn’t just stay, they took actions throughout the years to keep that spark alive and fresh. So can you.
You and your love life are worth it!
If you liked this post feel free to share and comment below!